Monday 23 April 2007

He Listens to Our Hearts (Liloue, France)

On the last day of one of my stays at the ashram, I told my husband how disappointed I was to be going back without the peace of mind which I had hoped to find on coming here. My heart was still not at ease, for I was still worried about certain things. I was not completely happy.
We went to say goodbye to our Master before taking the taxi for Delhi, and without our having expressed any request or the least regret in front of him, Maharajji spoke to us and during the conversation, he told us that our hearts would surely find peace, but little by little. I was very astonished, because our Master had read my thoughts and seen the trouble in my heart, and had just given the answer I needed to put an end to my sadness.

No comments: